* this morning *
(another drama)
This morning, I woke up late...and most probably, I would not have waken up at all if Mr. Kashfi had not called me. So, thanks a lot, dear sir...for calling (at 10a.m). It was funny, because he went, "HELLO!" (suara semBangat) haha...that REALLY woke me up!

^[ my lifeline ]^
***
This morning, actually, Mufid had already tried to wake me up at 7.30 am because we had a Parasitology lab session at 8 am. It kinda went like this:-
Mufid: Naneen~ bangun-bangun!
Naneen yg tak matang itu: Fiiiiidd~ pening~~~~
Mufid: ...
Naneen yg tak matang itu: (in a low voice) gedik. (referring to herself)
Mufid: Isyh...tak jadi aku nak kesian! Hahahaha...
and Mufid went off to school happily after turning off the lights. No one woke me up after that. Everybody else at school thought I was really having a headache...oops~ heh. As if.

^[ sorry, Fid!!! ]^
***
So, after all the said and done, I just want to say one thing: This is all Pooh's and BaaBaa's fault!! [yeah right! ...you're almost twenty, you know~ huh.]

^[ Pooh (my little pillow) ]^

^[ baa baa white sheep (my little blanket) ]^
***
So, thank you...and sorry.
Wicked (the musical) - For Good (sung by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth)
(fave line: each and every line is amazing!!! I cannot choose~ help help)
(another drama)
This morning, I woke up late...and most probably, I would not have waken up at all if Mr. Kashfi had not called me. So, thanks a lot, dear sir...for calling (at 10a.m). It was funny, because he went, "HELLO!" (suara semBangat) haha...that REALLY woke me up!

^[ my lifeline ]^
***
This morning, actually, Mufid had already tried to wake me up at 7.30 am because we had a Parasitology lab session at 8 am. It kinda went like this:-
Mufid: Naneen~ bangun-bangun!
Naneen yg tak matang itu: Fiiiiidd~ pening~~~~
Mufid: ...
Naneen yg tak matang itu: (in a low voice) gedik. (referring to herself)
Mufid: Isyh...tak jadi aku nak kesian! Hahahaha...
and Mufid went off to school happily after turning off the lights. No one woke me up after that. Everybody else at school thought I was really having a headache...oops~ heh. As if.

^[ sorry, Fid!!! ]^
***
So, after all the said and done, I just want to say one thing: This is all Pooh's and BaaBaa's fault!! [yeah right! ...you're almost twenty, you know~ huh.]

^[ Pooh (my little pillow) ]^

^[ baa baa white sheep (my little blanket) ]^
***
So, thank you...and sorry.
Wicked (the musical) - For Good (sung by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth)
(fave line: each and every line is amazing!!! I cannot choose~ help help)
Comments