* This is My Blog *
(Yep, that's right~ MINE! My preciousssSsssS...)
I don't really have anything to say today. But I still feel like updating. So here goes nothing.
(Saya bukan nak gaduh ye Encik, jangan risau.)
1st: [please refer to the previous post] The 1st picture is actually the one on the left.
2nd: [please refer to the previous post, again] Those wicked animals on the card are COWS (LEMBU). Enough said.
3rd: 'Teddy Friends' is actually a box, not a card. Sorry, my bad.
4th: I hate guys who don't respect (& understand, or, at least TRY to understand) girls. Full stop.
5th: I just want to be myself. Please, just let me be. Give me some breathing space, for God's sake. [please refer to the title of this post]
6th: I am not you and you are not me.
End of story. Bye-bye. See you later.
( So, can YOU update your blog every other day? =P )
***
Train - Drops of Jupiter
***

^[ "I only want to make you happy" - 'I Like What You Say' by Nada Surf ]^
***

^[ sick. bored. whatever. ]^
(Yep, that's right~ MINE! My preciousssSsssS...)
I don't really have anything to say today. But I still feel like updating. So here goes nothing.
(Saya bukan nak gaduh ye Encik, jangan risau.)
1st: [please refer to the previous post] The 1st picture is actually the one on the left.
2nd: [please refer to the previous post, again] Those wicked animals on the card are COWS (LEMBU). Enough said.
3rd: 'Teddy Friends' is actually a box, not a card. Sorry, my bad.
4th: I hate guys who don't respect (& understand, or, at least TRY to understand) girls. Full stop.
5th: I just want to be myself. Please, just let me be. Give me some breathing space, for God's sake. [please refer to the title of this post]
6th: I am not you and you are not me.
End of story. Bye-bye. See you later.
( So, can YOU update your blog every other day? =P )
***
Train - Drops of Jupiter
***

^[ "I only want to make you happy" - 'I Like What You Say' by Nada Surf ]^
***

^[ sick. bored. whatever. ]^
Comments