* sharing is caring *
(psst...let me tell you a secret)
Once upon a time, Pakcik Muhamat told us all, "Dalam belajar ni jangan kedekut...kalau ada notes ke pape tu, share la." It went something like that. Liyana said, "Sambil-sambil baca status orang, sambil menghapal." Something like that also. I said, "Oh dear, matila bosan blaja parasite ni...camne nak ingat segala jenis microfilariae ni?"
So, I thought...well~ let's draw!!! (...and take a few pictures~ hehe)
W. Malayi is like a 'hantu pocong' that comes out at night

O. Volvulus is 'anak manja' that just cannot stray away from its parents

Loa Loa loves the sun! [this is my personal favourite]

this looks NOTHING like a chimpanzee, I know...

***
Next on the list is my Pharmacology textbook. One thing: Just colour-code everything!



***
Last but not least; keep your faith.

^[ thank you, kak Ecah ]^
(psst...let me tell you a secret)
Once upon a time, Pakcik Muhamat told us all, "Dalam belajar ni jangan kedekut...kalau ada notes ke pape tu, share la." It went something like that. Liyana said, "Sambil-sambil baca status orang, sambil menghapal." Something like that also. I said, "Oh dear, matila bosan blaja parasite ni...camne nak ingat segala jenis microfilariae ni?"
So, I thought...well~ let's draw!!! (...and take a few pictures~ hehe)
W. Malayi is like a 'hantu pocong' that comes out at night

O. Volvulus is 'anak manja' that just cannot stray away from its parents

Loa Loa loves the sun! [this is my personal favourite]

this looks NOTHING like a chimpanzee, I know...

***
Next on the list is my Pharmacology textbook. One thing: Just colour-code everything!



***
Last but not least; keep your faith.

^[ thank you, kak Ecah ]^
Comments