* I Don't Want To Think Anymore *
(so this is an excuse to update my blog)


Our Pharmacology exam for this term is going to be on the day after tomorrow (Lusa adalah exam Pharmacology untuk penggal ini, just in case you guys cannot understand that really weird-sounding-sentence.) The other night, I was so exhausted that all I could think of was, "I don't want to think anymore." Then, I start seeing everything around me as photographs. Don't ask. I know; I think I am going crazy, tOo. Fuh. Hopefully I will not go 'too' crazy.

So anyway, before I went to sleep on that night, I took pictures of everything around me. Huh. This blog is starting to look like a picture blog. All of this is completely unintended. But, since an 'incident', I just started to get hooked on taking pictures of everything, except myself. Haha...go figure~

click to comment
^[ "I don't want to think anymore." ]^

click to comment
^[ "I don't want to think anymore." ]^

***

As I was shutting down my laptop that night, I saw the almost-empty 'balang biskut Hup Seng' and the 'minyak cap kapak' beside it. I thought, my God...what a beautiful picture it would make if I just edit it a little. So this is the result:

click to comment

***

Then, I was suddenly hit by a hunger pang. Damn. I saw the box of tarts. Almost empty, too. (This one is not too pretty, though.)

click to comment

***

Again, don't ask. I don't know how, too. I don't know how I can still update my blog in this very, very testing times. I don't know how I find inspiration in 'surrender'. I don't know how I can still find time for myself. So, don't ask me.

***

Actually, I have a story to tell today. Once upon a time, I was in high school. I had this amazingly genius friend. One day, we were discussing something on the phone (Physics, I think. I totally suck at Physics during high school.) Then, he screamed at me, "Ko ni tak paham konsep la!" Oh my God. How dare he did that. Haha. Ever since then, I began to think, "Everything is a concept. If you get the concept, you get everything." So this is my advice for today: Understand the concept! This advice is especially for all those people who are studying for the coming exams.

With that said, I have no more song to sing.

click to comment

Comments

Popular Posts