* happy birthday to yoU *
(you're 53!!)
Dearest Abi,
I miss your hat,

I miss your white shirt,

I miss your smile,

I miss your laughter,

I miss your jokes,

( "siapa punya kaki lagi besar?" katanya )
most of all: I miss your songs!
My daddy loves to sing. Especially, when he is lulling Tasneem to sleep (and when he thinks no one is listening...hehe)
I can never forget this conversation; which happened just before Tasneem fell asleep, between Abi and Tasneem:-
Abi: (mengaji sambil buai Tasneem)
Tasneem: Abi, nak 'Seroja'.
Abi: (mengabaikan permintaan lagu tersebut dan sambung mengaji)
Tasneem: Abi, 'Seroja' la!
Abi: (buat-buat tak dengar)
Tasneem: Abi!!! Nak 'Seroja'!!!! huhuhuhuhuhu~ (nangis)
Abi: (mengalah) All in all, I really miss home!
^[ Abi & Ummi ]^
^[ Abi & Uncle Jay (can you see the similarity between these two? hehe!) ]^
***
Pictures by: Naneen & Imran.
Edited by: Picnik
***
Oh yeah, Abi's voice sounds exactly like this (I'm not kidding):
***
and today is Christmas Day here in Egypt. (Just in case you're wondering why are there all those crazy/cute little things in the pictures)
Comments