* Happy Birthday to You *
( you're 2_ ! )

^[ I read from somewhere that you told someone, "I don't think you should mention my age la..." So I am not going to mention your age~ hehe. Happy birthday, kak Syifa! May Allah bless you always & take lots of care, ne? Jangan pening-pening. Rilek-rilek jer. ]^
***
Outlandish - Aicha
^[ I love this song! It gives me strength :) & to all you people out there who are wondering what happened to me (or, rather, what is she trying to say in her Friendster Profile?) Don't wonder. I am happy. Just leave it at that. ]^
***
p/s: I've got a new campaign going on: "Say NO to kontro~ & say NO to gaduh2~". So I am not going to make my own assumptions, I am not going to spread any untrue statements and I am going to ASK before I make any conclusions. Help me out here, alright? Let's try to change for the better.
( you're 2_ ! )

^[ I read from somewhere that you told someone, "I don't think you should mention my age la..." So I am not going to mention your age~ hehe. Happy birthday, kak Syifa! May Allah bless you always & take lots of care, ne? Jangan pening-pening. Rilek-rilek jer. ]^
***
Outlandish - Aicha
^[ I love this song! It gives me strength :) & to all you people out there who are wondering what happened to me (or, rather, what is she trying to say in her Friendster Profile?) Don't wonder. I am happy. Just leave it at that. ]^
***
p/s: I've got a new campaign going on: "Say NO to kontro~ & say NO to gaduh2~". So I am not going to make my own assumptions, I am not going to spread any untrue statements and I am going to ASK before I make any conclusions. Help me out here, alright? Let's try to change for the better.
Comments