* f.i.n.a.l.e *
(block out the sun and pack up the sky)

So, it ends today; my 'update-every-other-day' regime. We had so much fun, didn't we? ;) The holiday is here, my flight is waiting and a whole new adventure is about to start. Hurrah for me! Yeay~
Firstly, I would like to apologize for everything. I am sorry if I made you mad or sad. Sorry if I distract you or hurt you. I hope that everything will get better someday soon.
Secondly, there are a few things on my mind right now. I keep thinking of the International Book Fair. Because it is always so much fun to hang around the 'secondhand-books' area. Hmm~ Then, there is PERUBATAN's Family Day which is always so sensational :) This year, unfortunately, I will miss it...huhu. But, I believe that Warouq & the gang will be doing a great job handling everything (terharu tak?) So, I urge each & every one of you to attend it~ Don't you dare miss it! (Kempen baru: 'Say GANBATTE to Warouq!' bersempena cuti penggal kali ini.) Next; Cairo. Of course I will not miss the city Cairo...but, I will be missing all the people there, especially all of my beloved seniors. (Bila la akak2 nak datang Mansoura nih? Kasihanilah kami...huhu~)
Thirdly, thank you to everybody!!! Hopefully, I will return safely to fill this blog with so much more fun, excitement & of course...LIFE.
Heads up! Don't miss me too much, ne?

Off to Jordan & to have a wonderful holiday.
Bye-bye!
***
The Corrs - Goodbye
(block out the sun and pack up the sky)

So, it ends today; my 'update-every-other-day' regime. We had so much fun, didn't we? ;) The holiday is here, my flight is waiting and a whole new adventure is about to start. Hurrah for me! Yeay~
Firstly, I would like to apologize for everything. I am sorry if I made you mad or sad. Sorry if I distract you or hurt you. I hope that everything will get better someday soon.
Secondly, there are a few things on my mind right now. I keep thinking of the International Book Fair. Because it is always so much fun to hang around the 'secondhand-books' area. Hmm~ Then, there is PERUBATAN's Family Day which is always so sensational :) This year, unfortunately, I will miss it...huhu. But, I believe that Warouq & the gang will be doing a great job handling everything (terharu tak?) So, I urge each & every one of you to attend it~ Don't you dare miss it! (Kempen baru: 'Say GANBATTE to Warouq!' bersempena cuti penggal kali ini.) Next; Cairo. Of course I will not miss the city Cairo...but, I will be missing all the people there, especially all of my beloved seniors. (Bila la akak2 nak datang Mansoura nih? Kasihanilah kami...huhu~)
Thirdly, thank you to everybody!!! Hopefully, I will return safely to fill this blog with so much more fun, excitement & of course...LIFE.
Heads up! Don't miss me too much, ne?

Off to Jordan & to have a wonderful holiday.
Bye-bye!
***
The Corrs - Goodbye
Comments