* 2008 *

(I suddenly remembered)


...and it suddenly hit me, as I was labelling all my previous posts, that I have not posted my New Year's resolutions!!! Oh my God...

Actually, I do not really have a 'real' resolution other than the 'usual' resolutions (get better results for the exams, be happier, lose weight, shop more...erk, okay that's enough.) But maybe I can think of a few rather interesting and more personal resolutions. Alright, here goes nothing:

1. Either I lessen my addiction to the Net or I widen my use of it
(now why does this sounds strange?)
2. Learn how to use Adobe to edit pictures like a pro
(I'm planning to do this during summer holidays)
3. Not to damage my digital camera in any way
(if I damage my Samsung L700, most probably I will have to 'borrow' Abi's Olympus Stylus 770-SW for the next academic year he-he-he...)
4. Not to damage ANY of my techno stuff~ (except my phone, probably...he-he-he sekali lagi)

Of course, I also want to:

1. Be more matured (do I have to get rid of Pooh, BaaBaa, Fall, my striped mug...?)
2. I cannot think of anything else... (who asked you to update at 6.40 am???)
3. Eat less...? (because I am so afraid of reflux esophagitis, gastro-esophageal reflux, peptic ulcer, squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma, papilloma, tabes mesenterica...)

Hmmm...I think that is everything (Of course 'that' is NOT everything)...

The theme of 2007 must be 'Shop till you drop!'. Believe me.

pizza party
^[ HAPPY, HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR!!! ]^

***


The day after tomorrow is Abi's 53rd birthday~ yeay yeay!

(I'm feeling homesick already)


family
^[ the ever macho Abi ]^

Comments

Popular Posts