* I'm Bored *
(you know I am)
Alright, another new skin! Yeay~ you guys must be rolling your eyes and saying, "Hisyh Farah ni....rajin betol~ bukan ke exam dah dekat?" Okay2...yeah sure, the exams are getting nearer with every second! OMG~ there are A LOT more that needs to be studied...and oh dear, this Wednesday is Eid~~~ wah~~~ Sunday is the pharmacology assessement test~ *faints* But, come to think about it, all I need to do is to get a grip and relax...and get organized. Heh.
So why is it 'Cannonball'? The only reason I can give is that I love songs that repeat the same line/word over and over again...my favourite line is of course the one near to the end: "and I don't want to scare her" [because I can't figure out why this line is there, of all places]
Anyway, it's winter, right? I really love winter~ because it's cold...hehe. You get to snuggle up inside your duvet without worrying about what others might think. After all, it's the coldest season of the year; nothing wrong with just lying under the covers. So no guilt equals no pressure, equals sleep and finally equals an infinity of laziness. Oh yeah~
The sole reason why I changed my blogskin after using it in such a short period of time is because layered skins are not a favourite of mine. Hm~ ...and pink is definitely not my favourite colour :P
Maroon 5 - Infatuation


Comments