* Girl girly girlish talk *
( and I keep wondering )
I wonder where guys learn to talk. Because when they can string a few words to make a sentence, they feel superior. When they can attach a few sentences together to form a paragraph, they feel like the whole world should listen. When their parapgraphs become an essay they realize that the whole universe will never live to see another day if they do not listen to him.
I wonder where guys learn to talk. For when they talk, they never listen. They seem to expect that everyone should do as he says they should and the world revolves around him. He never listens, he always thinks that he is right and no one has the right to say another word.
I wonder where guys learn to talk. Just because they can say a word, they feel like they have guts. They look down upon all the other people who choose to keep their silence. Their words are the only sound that rings in the air; everything else stands still.
I wonder...
It seems like they learned how to talk before they learned how to listen.
It seems like they talk without listening to themselves.
It seems like they talk as if the clock stopped ticking.
Because I am tired of listening to the people who never listen. So do not talk to me if you're not going to listen. Listen. Just shut up & listen. Honestly. No one can stop listening, but everyone can stop talking.
Westlife - When A Woman Loves A Man
Westlife - When A Woman Loves A Man
Comments