* eid adha 1428 *
(not over yet!)
eid sa3eed~ kullu am wa antum bikheir!
hehe...it's eid! and it was so much fun cooking and all. This year, our menu is nasi beriyani, ayam madu, acar, rice pudding & fruit jelly. Nad was responsible for the jelly, Dayah was in-charge of the chicken, Yue cooked the rice, Mufid did the acar and I was the one who made the pudding...yeay~ berusaha! So we started around 9pm or so...and finished everything up around midnight. I was so damn tired that I just ignored when someone sent a message saying, "Sudah2 la tu msk.." [aku dah baring nak tido okeh masa tu~ penat gler! n dah habeh masak pon~]
here are the pictures of us on the eve of eid [the light at the kitchen went dead that night...hu~] :
*** The next morning: SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
^[ allahu akbar! ]^
^[ I lurve this picture!! ]^
^[ at Beyt Siddiq~ ]^
^[ lembu dimana-mana ]^
^[ diro... ]^
^[ Dayah dan jaket pink barunye ]^
Last but not least:
^[extra fast food katenye ]^
***
# Credits to:
^ ahlul beyt iman ^
^ iron chefs ^
^ beyt siddiq bersama Alya, Ana & Zu ^
^ kak Halimah yg cun dan ahli beitnyer ^
^ boss lama ^
^ Nazurah [for remembering] ^
*^ most special thanks to: Mummy [for calling] & Didi [for helping Mummy hehe] & everyone at home!!! miss all of you lots~ ^*
Comments