* addiCTion *
(I want it, I want it...)
Firstly, I have to state here that this is all Mr. Maverick's fault! He put a 'preview' for Once in his blog and now I am addicted to Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova~ hehe. Glen's voice is kinda like Damien Rice's...but they have totally different styles. But anyway, you have to listen to this duo, it's amazing. Haha~
Secondly, I want to blame Dayah for getting me addicted to shopping! Haha...yesterday we went to Marshall Hotel to ask about the rate. Then we planned to go to el-Baron to drink a nice warm hot chocolate. I never realized that it is such a long way between Marshall Hotel & el-Baron. Suddenly, somebody went, "OMG~~~~ LOOK AT THAT PINK SWEATER!!!!" whoosh~ we are in a shop and looking at a new collection of sweaters. Then another person said, "Ooooh~ kedai comel!! Nak masuk~ nak masuk!" THAT was how we ended up in a lil shop called '3 Days'. Next, "Source Moda jap!" and we were looking at shoes. Last but not least, "Eh, ni kedai baru kan? Jom masuk~ cam menarik je!" Heh. But, really, you guys just have to go to this new shop called 'Puncto' because it has the most amazing collection of bedsheets, duvets, blankets, wool-shawls and towels. And it just opened so everything is on SALE~ *eyes shining* [by the way, I clearly said, "Korg, kita tengah lapar serta sejuk nih. Sila jangan tengok kedai baju okeh."]

^[ I bought this because it makes me happy everytime I look at it ]^

^[ ...and oh yeah! my Pooh clock is broken. ]^

^[ I bought this because it makes me happy everytime I look at it ]^

^[ ...and oh yeah! my Pooh clock is broken. ]^
Thirdly, I want to state here that Matthew Vaughn is a genius. No, let me say that again, Matthew Vaughn is a GENIUS. Haha...why? Because of Stardust! Normally, I hate it when directors change the ending of a book. But with Stardust, the new ending is superb! In the book [written by Neil Gaiman], Tristan Thorne is, what I like to call, 'passive hero'; because he does nothing much but everything just falls into place nicely around him. BUT in the movie, Tristan Thorne is the true hero. I don't really like what Mr. Vaughn did with the oh-so-fearsome pirate captain [played by Robert deNiro] but the way he stretched that period of time is so nice! So you have to watch Stardust. But, if you do not read the book first, you will not exactly appreciate what Matthew Vaughn did with it. Really. Now I want to find my every own Tristan Thorne. Berusaha.


Fourthly, I want to quote: "Kesimpulannya, kita kene carik True Love." A certain someone said this when the credits were rolling in the end of Stardust last night. Oh yeah. So true.
Take That - Rule The World
(Stardust OST)
Take That - Rule The World
(Stardust OST)
Comments