*WiNTeR*
(Sure Raye Mansurah - 2nd November)
Nope, it has not rained yet and the sun is still shining merrily over all of us here in Egypt. My dearest wish right now is that hopefully the sun will not shine too hard on us tomorrow.
***
Sure, there was a 'Sure Raya' in Mansoura, too! I was the one resposible for promoting & publicizing it~ it almost took the life out of me; it was really the most tiring week of my life. I had to design the advertisement, I had to distribute it from house to house [I felt like a salesperson] and I had to make an announcement in our Yahoo! group, medic_mansurah [come join us~ just click it! This ad is for the Malaysian students studying in Mansoura University]. I think the most depressing part is when I was asking for a favour from my boss...which he totally refused and I was as mad as hell. Truly, it's been so long since I felt that mad.
I wonder why is it so hard for us to say 'sorry' when we KNOW that we did something wrong and why is it so hard to say 'thank you' even when someone saved your life? It's not that we need that to go on, hell, I can go on without those two words. But it really means a lot to hear those two words. I know that we should not hope for a human's appreciation and that we have to strive for God's blessing instead. But, it still hurts, you know? I'm not asking much...just say 'thank you' and 'sorry', so I know that you know that I am here.
Someone said, "Work with me, not for me." I think this is one of the most humble thing a leader can say. You know how we have to work with each other and help each other, but some people still fail to understand that and they put themselves first. It's not fair, honestly. You want others to understand you, you want them to help you, you want them to give their time to you...but you do not want to do that in return. Everybody gets tired and everyone gets fed-up at times, not just you. So let's just help each other out right now, alright? I can't do this by myself...even when it seems like I am fine on my own.
You know how we always think about other people...just to find out that they never give a damn about you. Damn. I should have known better. These kinda people don't even think about themselves sometimes. I wonder how they survive. Seriously.
***
It's supposed to be a 'Raya' post but it is getting depressing...so let's change the subject.
***
I really enjoyed Sure Raya Mansurah~ [not just because I won the lucky draw and was humiliated in front of everybody in the hall...haha~ I had my number behind my nametag at that time, okay!!! Enough gossips already~]
Comments