* iNsPiRaTiOn *
(time, time, time)
Look, I know I am always saying the first thing that comes into my mind. I know that it sometimes hurt some people, so I am sorry. Really, I just cannot control myself at times. But I just want you to know that I deeply regret those words that hurt you. I don't know, maybe it is one of the traits of a second child to just say anything that they like [now I am blaming my genes...cheating] However, I should know what are the things that are better left unsaid. When will I ever grow up? Because, at times, it seems to me that I really need to.
Look, I know that I am always being emotional at the wrong time. I know that it is stupid and immature. But I really need you to know that there are certain circumstances that I just cannot control...and that I cannot talk about. It is not that I do not trust you, it is just that I do not trust my feelings. Because your heart can lead you stray and your feet are not always on the ground. I just want you to know that I am just another misunderstood human being.
Look, I know that I can be really childish and sensitive for unknown reasons. I know that it is confusing. I do not do that on purpose. It is not my intention to suddenly burst out in anger over such a small reason. I am neither trying to be complex nor complicated. I hate complicated things, I hate things that go round and round in circles without ending and I especially hate boundless borders. It makes me insecure, it makes me scared and it confuses me. I guess I really need to stop and listen.
Look, I know I am not making sense. Just try not to think that this post is about you [because it is not!] and neither it is dedicated nor composed for you. This post is about me, and maybe it will only make sense only to me. But, hey whatever, right?
It is just that...it seems that people can never go on without letting go.
***
sO~ have you ever heard of this song:
Damien Rice - Older Chests
Comments