Your Winter
(your opinion; what is that? it's just a different point of view)




I know I keep saying this, but I really want to say it all over again, "WHERE IS WINTER???" Okay, most probably all of you can guess that I have a brand new jacket and that is why I am anticipating winter like crazy (heh) But then, it's true, alright...where is that frost guy? It's still hot, it's not windy, it has not rained yet (at Mansoura, at least...Cairo rained a few days before) and I still have to turn on the fan everytime I get in my room.


Oh yeah, I changed rooms this year. So Nad is now has a room of her own and I am sharing a room with Mufidah. Which is, I have to admit...really COOL! Because Mufidah & me are both crazy...haha. Of course, she is more matured than me. Then again, everybody is more matured than me in this house~ (yes, including Dayah)


my new room:

stuff

^[the cute purple bedsheet with flower power...haha]^

stuff

^[all my favourite stuff...that green things is my thermos]^

stuff

^[study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]^

stuff

^[my diary, my bestfriend, my love, my life...haha]^

stuff

^[timetable]^


***


As all of you know, I am not a big fan of Malay songs...but I really love this song; 'Sembunyi' by Misha Omar & Andy Flop Poppy [thanks to Dayah for introducing me to this amazing song]:


...and OMG, they can really sing! hahaha...~

Comments

Popular Posts