and then there were none
(tired as always)




Today is Monday, I meant to update on Saturday to round up the events that happened on Friday...but a lot of things turned up unexpectedly that I was forced to just collapse on my bed everytime I enter the house.


So, Friday was meeting day. The annual grand meeting for Persatuan Kebajikan Pelajar Perubatan Malaysia-Mesir (PERUBATAN)

mesyuarat tahunan


So, Friday was Sure Raye. To Warouq: Congratulations & better luck next time, dude! But Paan rock laaaa~ hahahaha

Sure Raya


So, Aneesa's brownie was really delicious~ it was called 'Mauritius Blondie' [betul ke ni?]


***


Okay, enough about Friday. Saturday; went back home with Yue...and watched Secret!!! It started off like any typical high-school-love-at-first-sight kinda thing; romantic sunset, ice-cream, riding back home together and all that stuff la. But, when you reach the turning point [Rain's mysterious disappearance after witnessing a traumatic event] the story kinda gets you nervous. Because, you will start wondering if this will be just another typical memory movie without any real ending or there is more? And you hope [if you are Jay Chou-crazy, like me] that this will NOT be just another typical love story...because if it is, then you will just hit the CD onto the table a thousand times [haha] In the end, Jay Chou did not let the audience down~ for a first-timer, he is really amazing! You just have to watch this movie until the very end~



^[my precious]^


***


Okay, I ran out of things to say...

Comments

Popular Posts