~! ad !~
(you might want to watch these)
Yesterday was a very very long day~ we had our annual meeting today. I was the 2nd deputy director (I don't know what is the role of the 1st deputy director...but I guess it is all protocols' stuff which I chose not to ask about and not to think about). Yesterday night I helped out one of my AJK who designed the backdrop...till about 2am. I was so tired but I still helped her out because I did not want to feel useless (this is an old story which ended really sweetly~)
I really want to thank Mufidah for giving me a chance to handle such a big ceremony and I want to thank Baem for being really sporting. Last but not least thanks to everybody who helped me out~ AJKs and those who helped my AJKs...haha. Hopefull with the new leaders we will strive for success together and we will emerge stronger than ever, insya ALLAH.
***
You guys might want to check these out, but maybe some of these series are quite hard to find...
Pushing Daisies
The Black Donnellys
Wonderfalls
Ugly Betty
...and I just looooooooooooove this Desperate Housewives promo:
Pushing Daisies
The Black Donnellys
Wonderfalls
Ugly Betty
...and I just looooooooooooove this Desperate Housewives promo:

Comments