= Heart Like A Wheel - The Corrs =
I really really love this song!!!
...and so I want to tell you:
- NO, I haven't watched Secret yet but someone already upload the whole movie in YouTube so maybe you guys can check it out...hehe
- NO, I did not go anywhere outside Selangor this year
- NO, I did not join Dayah & Co when they went all the way to Terengganu
- NO, I have not been downloading movies
- YES, I am supposed to have lots of extra time for myself
- YES, I stayed home all the time
- YES, I play around with my baby sis most of the time
and so I say, "Hey~ whatever!"
...
I really really love this song!!!
...and so I want to tell you:
- NO, I haven't watched Secret yet but someone already upload the whole movie in YouTube so maybe you guys can check it out...hehe
- NO, I did not go anywhere outside Selangor this year
- NO, I did not join Dayah & Co when they went all the way to Terengganu
- NO, I have not been downloading movies
- YES, I am supposed to have lots of extra time for myself
- YES, I stayed home all the time
- YES, I play around with my baby sis most of the time
and so I say, "Hey~ whatever!"
...
Comments