~*functioning*~


[found out I cannot function well without my laptop]






sO~ have you guys read Wonderwall yet? It is just something rough I put together for the sake of something to do during these long long hours just staying at home and doing Sudoku most of the time. The story is about how at times we just feel like giving up and throw everything away. It is in a first-person-perspective. To tell the truth, not much description about stuff and it is kinda a drag during the first few parts but I think it gets better after the 2nd part...maybe lar. No, it is nothing like Bee-You-Tea-Fool...but, yeah, maybe you can call it a love story.







the soundtrack for this story includes: Oasis - Wonderwall, Ryan Adams - Wonderwall, Matchbox Twenty - Hand Me Down, The Corrs - Heart Like A Wheel, Westlife - The Dance...I think that's about it. Haha



and just so you know, Michelle is based on Andrea Seigel's 'Stella' in Like The Red Panda, which I read twice already and I love it so much:




***


Lifehouse has a new single...Jason Wade looks so dashing in this video:

Comments

Popular Posts