YesTerDay


[all my troubles seem so far away~]




hullo~ sorry for such a long long loooooooooong time with no updates...huhu. It is not that I am busy, because somehow I have all the time in the world when I minus the time when I had jet lag and slept for 4 hours sraight during the afternoons. Whatever, I guess. The thing is, today's story is about yesterday's ups and downs...enjoy~


click to comment

^[tasneem fell off a chair and cried her heart out, so Ummi decided to bring her to the bakery for a choc moist cake. She picked out the cup cake herself. I thought the madeline or something like that was really cute~]^


click to comment

^[and so she fell asleep at the back of the car and we all lived happily ever after]^


me!

^[while tasneem was sleeping at home, Mummy abducted me and brought me to Bucik's house to give her the Baraka she told me to buy. I had a great time hanging out with Sasha...hehe...]^


click to comment

^[then the whole gang went to Hassan Shah Cafe to drink 'teh susu lembu' and eat chapati. The chapati was really really delicious~ this is Papa, my grandfather, waiting for Bucik & Uncle to come]^


click to comment

^[the whole gang: except for Papa who went to the counter to pay for all the food and Unc Taufiq is the one taking this pic]^



after all the said and done, I was back home at about 8pm and was really exhausted. But I stayed up finishing an incredible and amazing book:

Comments

Popular Posts