under the sun
[this summer...]




My name is Farah Nazneen bt Mohd Jais. Also known as Farah, Nazneen, Naneen, Neen...and recently, Naneng [Iman~ I can never forgive you for this! haha] This summer, watch me as I swim [I am a Pisces, btw] through a few roles of a lifetime. I will never be the same ever again.


hardee's

I am just an 'average' girl who loves to blog about random stuff that find their way in her mind from time to time. I am also known for writing long sentences that try to convey some sort of meaning that just ends up lost in the way. Yes, I do have some personality issues and an endless imagination about the future, the past and everything in between. I am in love with Daniel Craig, Jay Chou and Tomohisa Yamashita. Currently I am on a summer holiday and enjoying my life tremendously...I hope this can go on long enough for me to finally get bored of it and long for the other life that I lead...hehe.


family

I am Ummi's little helper this year, as always. But, this year, she stays home all the time and does not go to work anymore so I spend more time with her. The only thing that I need to do is actually keep lil Tasneem out of her way so she can get her work done...not such a bad job. Except, when at times, the lil Tasneem turns into a monster from outer space...but, wait, that is another story...hehe.


jalan2

I am also Mummy's faithful sidekick...meaning, I accompany her from one shopping complex to another. The latest place we went to was 1utama & KL Downtown. I enjoyed 1utama because it is just sooo big and full of my favourite shops. But, I do not enjoy shopping in 'open' places like KL Downtown because it is crowded & hot...reminds me of Egypt and I do not like to be reminded of Egypt while in Malaysia...haha. But I loooove going on shopping trips with my grandma~~~


family

With Abi, I am the one sitting behind him in the car and tell him where to go...hehe. Not my fault, because he always asks, "Nak pegi mane?" and I'll be shouting, "KLCC!!" or something like that...and then 'puff!' there was KLCC standing mightily before me~ [kagum x? hehe] and also, he is my shopping advisor..."Ha~ beg ni lawa nih!" while he points at an orange bag...I almost fainted out of shock.


family

My lil sis looks at me as her elder sis whom she can bully around to teach her Biology and get amazing advice about teenage life. So, I always end up teaching her one chapter from the Form 5 Biology textbook in my own way...meaning; using words that are easier to 'understand' compared to the amazingly beautiful scientific terms used in the textbook...hehe.


tasneem

Of course, I am Tasneem Zulaykha's babysitter...woah~ and it really takes the life out of me. Thank God there are other people around me looking after her as well. She is really sweet but at times, she can really drive me nuts. She can be the lil angel and without warning, she is suddenly the lil spoilt brat that wants everything to go her way. What really drives me starking mad is when she keeps pestering me when I am trying to finish a bloody good book...haha. Honestly, when I am reading the few final pages of a book, please do not bother me...because my favourite part of a book is its ending.


Done! Seems like I have not got a writer's block just yet...hehe~

Comments

Popular Posts