Lord of The Flies


[finished!]







^[this one is getting into the 'my favourite book' list for sure!]^


yeah~ I finished reading Lord of the Flies, finally. I really enjoyed the book. The story started with a group of boys stranded on a island and it tells the tale of them trying to survive together without the guidance of grown-ups. They initially formed a group that was leaded by Ralph. The story unravels around the boys, especially the drama and conflict of Ralph, who was trying to keep the boys together and hold on to his sanity. Eventually, things began to take a turn for the worse; a beast appeared out of nowhere, the little ones had nightmares, someone went missing and Jack formed his own tribe. When Jack formed his own tribe and formed a majority, Ralph was left with just a few followers, mostly kids smaller than him, and things started to get ugly. Suddenly, they became savages who thought of hunting and killing...the thought of being rescued was gone from their minds. A really amazing story, really...you just have to read it.



Actually, when I first read it, Lord of the Flies remind me of Lost. At least, the first season of Lost. Because, it has the same beginning and the course that it takes is somewhat the same. I watched most of the episodes in the first season of Lost and I enjoyed it. But, when it got to the second season, I somehow lost interest and just had to say 'sayonara, people~' to Lost...because I was, literally, lost...haha. [But, of course, there is the fact that Boone died in the first season... ;P]





Well~ I don't really know what else I am going to talk about. It is just that I missed a wedding today because I slept...haha. Life goes on, I guess. Oh yeah, to all the people out there who is thinking of taking me out for a drive or shopping...please do just that! Hehe...the week is up and I am in for an adventure of any sort.

Comments

Popular Posts