HoMe
[where the heart is]
They say that home is where the heart is and a house does not make a home, right? Well, I'm glad to say that my house is really my home and that is exactly where my heart is...haha. I have not met my friends yet and I have not been hanging out with them yet, which is a shame. But, it is exactly my plan from the start to stay at least one week at home and then I will go around hanging out with all the amazing people out there. Rejoice~ for it is already Thursday and the weekend is coming, yeah!
So, today there is a tour around the house:

^[here is how it looks like from outside...]^

^[there is the sliding door; the main entrance if you are a guest. Then that table is the dining table, but it is laden with books & stuff now. Because we do not get guests that often.]^

^[living room! it has the same sofa, the same curtains and pretty much the same everything ever since we moved here...which is about, 8 or 9 years ago...fuh~ I do not remember it being that long!]^

^[abi's spot; here is where abi dumps his everything...watches, credit card statements, his mobile phone, everything. There is a really big mirror in front of everything, too...haha go figure~]^

^[I don't exactly know what you call this place, but everyone loves to hang out here. Kind of like where we would just lay around ad gossip about the things we did on a particular day. Tasneem loves to play around over here too! And that is her, doing her homework...sure.]^

^[the kitchen. No, I never cook here...and I never clean the dishes, too. Except o 'special occasions'...heh.]^

^[backyard~ I don't hang around here much because I hate mosquitoes...huhu]^

^[the PC at home. Right now, there is a cockroach under the cupboard, so I am going to end this post quickly...I hate cockroaches!!!!]^
end note: currently reading:

[where the heart is]
They say that home is where the heart is and a house does not make a home, right? Well, I'm glad to say that my house is really my home and that is exactly where my heart is...haha. I have not met my friends yet and I have not been hanging out with them yet, which is a shame. But, it is exactly my plan from the start to stay at least one week at home and then I will go around hanging out with all the amazing people out there. Rejoice~ for it is already Thursday and the weekend is coming, yeah!
So, today there is a tour around the house:

^[here is how it looks like from outside...]^

^[there is the sliding door; the main entrance if you are a guest. Then that table is the dining table, but it is laden with books & stuff now. Because we do not get guests that often.]^

^[living room! it has the same sofa, the same curtains and pretty much the same everything ever since we moved here...which is about, 8 or 9 years ago...fuh~ I do not remember it being that long!]^

^[abi's spot; here is where abi dumps his everything...watches, credit card statements, his mobile phone, everything. There is a really big mirror in front of everything, too...haha go figure~]^

^[I don't exactly know what you call this place, but everyone loves to hang out here. Kind of like where we would just lay around ad gossip about the things we did on a particular day. Tasneem loves to play around over here too! And that is her, doing her homework...sure.]^

^[the kitchen. No, I never cook here...and I never clean the dishes, too. Except o 'special occasions'...heh.]^

^[backyard~ I don't hang around here much because I hate mosquitoes...huhu]^

^[the PC at home. Right now, there is a cockroach under the cupboard, so I am going to end this post quickly...I hate cockroaches!!!!]^
end note: currently reading:

Comments