*...and it goes on~
[I wanna have a driving license...]
Am I busy? No, I am not. Most of the time, I really do not have anything 'real' to do. I am not taking any classes, I have not started my driving lessons yet, I wake up at 10am almost everyday and I am too bored to talk to anyone in particular. Well, yeah, I know...I have to get a life. Even when I am having a holiday, I am still living some sort of boring life, huh? Haha...I already realized that, but thanks for pointing it out ;P
The Story I Told Tasneem Last Night
This story is nothing special and it totally made up by me. It does not contain any moral or lessons to be learnt, honest to God. So here goes nothing [when you read this, imagine me with all my elaborate gestures, telling it to a lil cute girl who keeps repeating everything I say]:
"Tasneem, tau tak laut tu apa? Laut tu kan, dia besar sangat~ dalam dia ada air..."
At this point Tasneem interrupted me by saying, "Jadi jom la kita pergi mandi~"
But, of course I said, "Tak boleh!" I ignored her comment and went on, "Dalam tu ada banyak sangat fish~ macam2 warna...and dalam tu jugak ada sotong yg besar sangat~~ dia ada banyak tangan and tangan dia panjang sangat. So satu hari tu, dia pegi tangkap seekor fish [kat sini ade sound effect ala2 'swoosh~' cam dalam Jaws] and bawak balik kat umah dia."
So the story continues in a dialogue form, because the fish and the octopus were having a conversation in Sotong's cave:
Fish: (in a very timid and shaking voice) Kenapa awk tangkap saya? huhu...
Sotong: (in a deep voice) Sebab saya sakit perut
Fish: Apa kene mengena dengan saya?
Sotong: Semalam saya makan fish, lepas tu saya sakit perut. So, arini saya nak makan semua fish yang lain!!
[yes, I know this is really stupid thing to do...but, gimme a chance, okay? Because I made this story up on the spot okay...haha]
Fish: Kejap!!!! Fish yang awak makan semalam tu warna dia apa?
Sotong: Hmm...warna dia biru pastu dia ada belang2 warna itam
Fish: Owhh~ tak boleh la cmtu...awak tengok la badan saya ni warna ape; saya warna oren n belang2 putih, ok.
Sotong: Jadi camne nih?
Fish: Kalau awak nk ilangkan sakit perut awak tu...awak kena makan fish yg warna dia merah n ade belang2 putih~ (the fish makes a very hopeful face)
Sotong: Kalau macam tu...saya...makan...TASNEEM la!!!
.the end.
Oh~ did I mention that during that time, Tasneem was wearing a red shirt with white stripes and it also has a drawing of a dolphin on it? Yeah, I know, I am a genius...hahahaha~

^[the two cool sisters]^
Comments