[ wonderwall ]
(since a lot of people are in love with this song)
There are a lot of versions for this song; and the original version is of course Oasis':
Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now
And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how
::from oasisfanatic.com::
Ryan Adams also made a cover for this song. I quote, "Ryan Adams's version, first performed in 2001, and later released in 2004, was well-received by Noel Gallagher. So much so, that Noel now continues to perform the song in the same style as Ryan's version" -wikipedia.org-
* I think this is an amazing song~ Ryan Adams' voice is just so captivating...haha. You should really check this guy out. He also sang 'Desire'; the song used in episode 13, House MD season 2. Take note, Ryan Adams, for all that I know, has absolutely nothing to do with Bryan Adams...please do not mix them up! They are two totally different people!! Hahaha...like, do not ever let me catch 'you' calling Daniel Craig as Craig David ever ever again~~~ hehe.
** For a list of songs used in House MD, you can check out this website: Fox Broadcasting Company: House: Features

*** I watched Mukhsin: I did not cry and for the love of me, I could not watch it with much passion or enthusiasm...sorry very much. I guess not everyone can see pass the camera and lights in these kind of movies.
**** For the real news of the murder case in Mansoura: PMRAM's official website For all that we here at Mansoura know, this is the true version of the story...the news got it all mixed up and it was confusing to read three different versions of the same story, after all.
* okies, I have one more subject to go: Psychology. I will quote Warouq on this one, "Psychology tu subjek taun 2 ke?" hahaha...
(since a lot of people are in love with this song)
There are a lot of versions for this song; and the original version is of course Oasis':
Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now
And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how
::from oasisfanatic.com::
Ryan Adams also made a cover for this song. I quote, "Ryan Adams's version, first performed in 2001, and later released in 2004, was well-received by Noel Gallagher. So much so, that Noel now continues to perform the song in the same style as Ryan's version" -wikipedia.org-
* I think this is an amazing song~ Ryan Adams' voice is just so captivating...haha. You should really check this guy out. He also sang 'Desire'; the song used in episode 13, House MD season 2. Take note, Ryan Adams, for all that I know, has absolutely nothing to do with Bryan Adams...please do not mix them up! They are two totally different people!! Hahaha...like, do not ever let me catch 'you' calling Daniel Craig as Craig David ever ever again~~~ hehe.
** For a list of songs used in House MD, you can check out this website: Fox Broadcasting Company: House: Features

*** I watched Mukhsin: I did not cry and for the love of me, I could not watch it with much passion or enthusiasm...sorry very much. I guess not everyone can see pass the camera and lights in these kind of movies.
**** For the real news of the murder case in Mansoura: PMRAM's official website For all that we here at Mansoura know, this is the true version of the story...the news got it all mixed up and it was confusing to read three different versions of the same story, after all.
* okies, I have one more subject to go: Psychology. I will quote Warouq on this one, "Psychology tu subjek taun 2 ke?" hahaha...
Comments