*tOdaY*
[THE practical exam & other stuff]



Well~ today we had our practical exam for anatomy and it went...how should I say this? Let's just start with the morning when we had fried rice done by our precious and beloved kak Battah


I stayed up all night finishing that 'simplified practical anatomy' book by Dr. Wael; Kamen-kun accompanied me in the wee hours of morning...thanks man.


I slept from 4.30am till 10.30am, then I woke up and had breakfast...studied a bit more, too.


We went to the university at 2pm and when we arrived, they already started to quarantine the students in the anatomy museum.


We sat on the floor, under the fan at the Head&Neck section and felt like we were camping or having a picnic because in the middle of the circle were two tupperwares of fried rice.


The arab guys started smoking and it was disgusting and irritating...*coughs*


It was 3.00pm and I started to feel nauseated and crazy because I was bored.


Finally, we decided to enter the exam hall around 4.00pm but somehow we were delayed for a number of unknown reasons; I guess we were just running away from reality.


There were lesser people around us so we decided to move to the Lower Limb section of the museum.


There were a lot of people queuing up in front of the door, but it was much lesser than when we first came in.


About 5pm, we were queuing up together with all the other people.


Finally, we got in.


The first table I was on had a mandible on it; I was confused...lateral pterygoid or temporalis?




Then a tibia [popliteus or plantaris?]


Next was a leg jar [uh...? popliteus again? no, let's go plantaris this time.]


After that was a jar of the gluteal region [what the hell is attached at the intertrochanteric line?]


Next~ cerebrum [why is the question not asking me to identify the infundibulum of pituitary gland?]


"Change!" head [masseter? buccinator? lateral pterygoid?]


"Change!" x-ray...*stomach grumbles*


Next was a lateral view of head [stylohyoid? styloglossus?]


Lastly, back to the first table...*whispers to the person in front of her* "Mufidah, 15 B." "Mamillary body" [thanks, sis! hehe]


When I looked up, the doctor was standing in front of me and I handed over my answer sheet.


End of the exam...the start of a whole series of complaints...


Conclusion: I was hungry, angry, confused, crazy, childish and stumped. All I wish for now is that I will never ever see the word 'anatomy' on my series of textbooks next year...God please help me.





You Are Depressed



No doubt about it, you're feeling very down.



Maybe you've had a bad day, or maybe you need help.



Either way, make sure to take good care of yourself right now.

Comments

Popular Posts