[shopping]
(I don't mind you skipping this entry)
I'm not that excited right now to write about the exciting 3-day-shopping-trip that we went. Even when it was marvelous and amazing...knocked me off my feet totally, I came back with a throbbing headache and leg cramps...haha. [somehow the sentence sounds funny but you just have to bear with it =P]
1st day: Embassy & Khan el-Khalily

the usual: lunch @ Hardee's (yeah, Nana...THE Hardee's!) it was all-new~ it was more hip & happening than before...I'm loving it!

shopping like crazy at Khan el-Khalily. But, of course, I was not the craziest person in the group since I went back to Malaysia last year. The winner of the 'shop-till-you-drop' is Mufidah~ 2nd place is either Dayah or Yue...and last place is Zahirah the 'budak farmasi' hehe...it was one grrrreat experience! aum aum
2nd day: Jenina Mall & ...

of course you can say that I am the most ladylike by my shoes...haha. I meant to buy new ones but I could not find a nice pair.

this is called 'Ghost Train' at Jenina Mall...don't ever ride this! It is a waste of time & money because it was not scary & it was just dull...hahaha. But someone behind me did scream...apo la makcik~

of course we went bowling~
3rd day:
back home with all the things I want to bring back home because there is no place like home and I want to go home like Santa Claus; bringing lots & lots of presents for everyone...yeah~

I want to name this lil purple guy 'Jay'...any objections? [purple tu tanduk ok tanduk~~~~]

bookmarks made out of papyrus...for all my frenz~

To be honest, I bought these without thinking...lol

a Red Sea ad on a kid's shirt that I bought for the lil ones at home~

this is Didi's...hope you'll like it!
enough said. Full stop.
(I don't mind you skipping this entry)
I'm not that excited right now to write about the exciting 3-day-shopping-trip that we went. Even when it was marvelous and amazing...knocked me off my feet totally, I came back with a throbbing headache and leg cramps...haha. [somehow the sentence sounds funny but you just have to bear with it =P]
1st day: Embassy & Khan el-Khalily

the usual: lunch @ Hardee's (yeah, Nana...THE Hardee's!) it was all-new~ it was more hip & happening than before...I'm loving it!

shopping like crazy at Khan el-Khalily. But, of course, I was not the craziest person in the group since I went back to Malaysia last year. The winner of the 'shop-till-you-drop' is Mufidah~ 2nd place is either Dayah or Yue...and last place is Zahirah the 'budak farmasi' hehe...it was one grrrreat experience! aum aum
2nd day: Jenina Mall & ...

of course you can say that I am the most ladylike by my shoes...haha. I meant to buy new ones but I could not find a nice pair.

this is called 'Ghost Train' at Jenina Mall...don't ever ride this! It is a waste of time & money because it was not scary & it was just dull...hahaha. But someone behind me did scream...apo la makcik~

of course we went bowling~
3rd day:
back home with all the things I want to bring back home because there is no place like home and I want to go home like Santa Claus; bringing lots & lots of presents for everyone...yeah~

I want to name this lil purple guy 'Jay'...any objections? [purple tu tanduk ok tanduk~~~~]

bookmarks made out of papyrus...for all my frenz~

To be honest, I bought these without thinking...lol

a Red Sea ad on a kid's shirt that I bought for the lil ones at home~

this is Didi's...hope you'll like it!
enough said. Full stop.
Comments