~ movies ~
[don't ever ask me for another list until you've crossed off everything from this list...and I mean EVERYTHING]



Bridge to Terabithia


thank you, dekwan, for telling me to watch this movie 'twice'! I keep wondering how the hell everyone can find great child actors, except Harry Potter...haha. This story is about a friendship that created and ruled a kingdom; a really touching story.



The Painted Veil

At first, you are going to hate the wife and then you are going to loathe the husband. In the end, you are going to fall head over heels in love with both of them. I can imagine how this novel was written, if I ever get a chance I think I'll find it and read it. But, it is always best to read the novel before you watch the movie [one of my principles in life! haha] My favourite line: "I guess that makes us both useless." [yeah, I know how it feels to be useless and waiting for someone to need me...]




Casino Royale

This is the first James Bond movie that I ever watched, so I cannot really say that Daniel Craig is the best Bond or anything. But, he IS James Bond...he is perfect! He is charming, his smile is dazzling and he can truly make you melt everytime. I am so in love~ can't wait for the next Bond movie!!!!




Eragon

I was kind of sceptic when I started to watch this movie because I thought that it will end up as a copy of LOTR [and I truly hate copies, especially of my beloved Aragorn...even the name sounds the same] It started off with you feeling like you watched this before: orcs, a dark master, a loyal sorcerer and a hidden warrior. But, as it continues, it starts to be itself; not a copy of LOTR or Harry Potter or anything...this is Eragon & his world of dragonriders.



Layer Cake

Sorry, I am just so in love with Daniel Craig! Hahaha...but this movie is magic~ it is a story about the wolrd of drug dealers and deception. Everything is not what it seems. The key to everything is: "Because people like you make too much money for people like me."



Curse of the Golden Flower

As all of you know, Jay Chou is mine and this movie is the reason I fell in love with him...hehe. This story is about the life of the royal family. The emperor poisons the emperess. The prince is having an affair with his stepmother. The doctor's wife has a past. The ending? All hail the king~




Finding Neverland

I wrote about this movie once...watch it.




The Exorcism of Emliy Rose


Never watch this movie twice [I did, though...] because once is enough to haunt you for at least a month. The scariest thing I have ever seen...

Comments

Popular Posts