~*[Happy Mother's Day~!]*~


happy mother's day~

Well~ some people may say that today is just another day that was created to make people spend more money and this is just another propaganda. Let me tell you this: whatever~ I am still wishing my mum a happy happy mother's day and I wanna tell her for the thousandth time that I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first lines are from U2's Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own...I just love this song so much~ especially the part when Bono just screams "Can you hear me when I sing~~~" In the video, he dedicated this song to his dad...it is one of the songs that make me feel better if I just feel a bit down. Yeah, sometimes you just cannot make it on your own. Honestly, just like Bono said, "The best that you can do is to fake it"

The other lines are from the song 'You Light Up My Life'. Most of you probably know this song, or you know the melody but never knew the words. It is one of the most popular songs used in lots of music boxes...lol.

I wish that everyone is having a lovely day today and that you guys have told your mums that you love her...because sometimes, words can make a whole lot of miracles.

Comments

Popular Posts