1 down, 3 more to go!
[if you count in psychology too, that is]
Physiology is officially off from my life today~ yeay2!! I guess there are some people that are still worried over the result. But let me tell you guys something; it does not matter anymore! You did your best, you gave it your all and now it is the time to just let it go & let fate decide where if our efforts were enough. Honestly, the oral exam was not that bad...because if you have faith [that the doc is not *that* cruel] you can overcome anything...yeah~
It's been so long since I talked about movies...so here are the most recent movies I watched:
The Illusionist
[Edward Norton, Rufus Sewell, Paul Giamatti]

This movie is great~ you should watch it! Edward Norton really worked himself up for this role, it is flawless [I love the way he talks...the way he cocks his head to one side while talking is just...~] Paul Giamatti is amazing; because I usually watch him in a minor role and in this movie, he is one of the major characters and he can really do it. He plays a police inspector and he played it well, because it seems like he was born to be just that. Next, is one of my most recent fave actor: Rufus Sewell!!!! Oh~ this guy is just made to be a royalty...haha. I love him when he played King Mark in Tristan&Isolde and I love him now; playing Crown Prince Leopold~ he has this charisma to play a prince or a king that not many other actors have [like when Chow Yun Fatt played emperor in Curse of the Golden Flower beside the glowing Gong Li, not so great really] As for the movie itself is great and when they revealed the plot, somehow I felt it was unreal because if it was made to be a mystery...it is really not as perfect as Agatha Christie, but getting there. It could be better though [I'm not gonna give any spoilers...no way~ watch it & judge for yourself!]
Music & Lyrics
[Hugh Grant, Drew Barrymore]
Watched this movie twice & I love the song Way Back into Love~ Hugh Grant is not really at his best in this movie somehow...he keeps making that exasperated look which is really suitable with the haggard popstar image that he is using in this movie...haha. At first, I was thinking that Hugh Grant is just too old but when I watched this movie I realized that he is the best for this role. Because, they needed a popstar that lives off his 'so-called former glories' and yeah, his hopeless face and messy hair is just the right combination lol. Drew Barrymore keeps moving her hands about along with her head...she is cute, by the way. If you want a nice and simple movie...yup this is it...and Hugh Grant can really sing! [I love Ewan McGregor's voice in Moulin Rouge too...~]
among other things:
I watched Pan's Labyrinth for the 2nd time...lurve it sooo much!
Wizard of Oz, 1939...somewhere over the rainbow~~~
waiting for a great new movie to show up so I can watch it...
Comments