You Aren't In the Best Of Moods |
![]() While you aren't full on depressed, things aren't going your way. You may be hurt, angry, frustrated... or all three. Not to worry - you'll be feeling fine in no time. |
Your Sensitivity Score: 64% |
![]() You are a highly sensitive person. Pretty much everything effects you. You are tuned into the vibe around you, and someone's bad mood can bring you down. But you also easily share in someone's joy - whether you know them or not. |
the drama queen
[what happened today]
1. last night I could not sleep so I stayed up till Subuh
2 Slept and someone just had to turn on the lights at 1130
3. Someone just had to ask if I was going to hang my clothes when they had bothered me the whole of yesterday about when the hell am I going to wash my clothes [yeah it was my turn and I was going to wash my clothes during the night because at that time no one will want to get in the toilet and I was going to hang my clothes after Zuhur because only then am I fully awake]
4. I was dunking marie biscuits in my morning coffee when it just had to 'tumpah' all over my bed and my legs...damn. Now, I have to change my bed covers and my pants. In the end, I decided to skip the whole morning coffee part and go on with the day.
5. Then someone just felt 'obliged' to hang my clothes for me...which made me totally nuts~ because, hell, I KNOW how to hang my clothes, thank you very much and don't you know me enough that I don't appreciate that kinda gesture when you already made me mad by bothering me since yesterday...I know you are losing your patience but here is a surprise: I hate losing my pride.
6. That question about 'sympathetic trunk' kinda piss me off too...not that girl's fault, it was just my not-so-good mood. I had to go to Dayah's room to find the answer and there it was, with a big star on the topic 'THORACIC PART OF SYMPATHETIC TRUNK'. Meaning, I should have remembered the bloody thing well [even when I studied that thing last year]...now I need to get my feet back on the ground just to go on.
7. Now all I want to do is dump myself on the bed and hide my head under my blanket...God help me.
8. So, I will never ever skip my morning coffee ever ever again. End of story


Comments