~ what's my age again? ~
[at some point, I began to wonder how old these people actually are...]



John Joseph Theodore Rzeznik was born on 5th December 1965...so that makes him 42 years old this year, ne?

*Bono*

His real name is Paul David Hewson and he is an Irish; lead singer of U2...a rock-star with a cause [I have his autobiography~] and let's see...his date of birth is 10th May 1960...so...47 years old this year!

*Nicole Kidman*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This amazingly elegant and beautiful Australian actress is turning 40 this year! Born on 20th June 1967 and won the Academy Award on 2003 when she played Virginia Woolf in The Hours.


*Kate Winslet*


One of my favourite British actress~ born on October 5, 1975...so that makes her 32 this year. [actually, I thought she is older than that...she looks so matured! lol]

*Jude Law*


To me, he is one of the best when it comes to playing a 'playboy' role. I totally love his eyes~ and he is 35 years old...

*Johnny Depp*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Born on 1963, turning 44 this year and he is one of the most gifted actors! He can play any role...from a pirate to a writer, a psycho and a detective...anything!

*John Grisham*

One of my favourite authors for his amazing works on what they call 'legal drama'! I love all his books~ and he is 52 years old.

*Dan Brown*

His novels are always fast-paced and twisted...born on June 22, 1964; makes him 43 this year and he has achieved so much. One of the richest man in TIME's list last year.

*Sir Alex Ferguson*

How many times have this 66-year-old oji-san told us that he is retiring already? Haha...but looks like Man Utd FC is soaring high this season~ still sitting on top of the table!

***

Okay, so we covered actors, singers, authors & one football manager...I guess you can call this some random post, but it's something interesting [at least, to me?] The final exam is dawning upon us all in Egypt so please remember us in your prayers!

Comments

Popular Posts