Things I Will Never Leave Home Without

It just strikes me as odd that some people can leave home without money and sometimes they don't even bother to bring their mobile phone...they can just walk right out the door empty-handed and skip happily.

*a bag*

Everyone knows that I can never leave home without clutching a bag of some sort. Let it be a sling-bag, my school bag or a 'beg gedik'; I just cannot walk out without a bag. Made my point. That is why, most of the time, the people who go out with me can bring anything because they can put it in my bag and they can walk free without any load on their shoulder...haha


*my purse*

What if it only had 25 cents in it? I would still bring it! Because, that is where my bank card is and my money...not forgetting my student embassy card. There are a lot of rubbish in it, too...


*money*

Hell, I can't imagine anyone walking out of their door without any money in their hands. But there was one incident when I walked in a store, picked out a few things and when I wanted to pay...I realized I had nothing on me! I turned to Dayah and she gave me an innocent look saying, "Hey, don't look at me!" Thank God the shopkeeper was nice enough to allow me to pay the next day because he recognized my face...I had to explain the situation and pay up the next day to another guy...such embarrassment! I will never end up in such a situation ever again~ huhu


*watch*

One of the thing that I fear the most since I was a child is losing my wrist-watch. In the past, I lost a few wrist-watches at school due to my carelessness...honestly, I am still afraid of losing it more than anything. I always make sure that it is with me all the time...


*mobile phone*

I feel empty if I don't bring it with me. It is not that I am busy or anything. Most of the time, I never get any messages or calls...but I still bring it with me anywhere~ hoping that it'll bring me some great news from somewhere out there!


*house keys*

My checklist before I walk out the door: purse, watch, phone & keys...because most of the time people always forget their keys and get locked outside their own house~ lol.


- currently reading Wicked: The Life & Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire; a birthday present from my beloved sister~ an amazing book! -

p/s: I wanna tag Jat & Kamen-kun, boleh ke?

Comments

Popular Posts