*- a random post full of videos -*
[a.k.a broadcast yourself]
^[sweet talk]^
this is a reminder to all the women out there to watch their mouths while talking to the guys...One slip and down you gO~ haha
^[tru lav]^
this one is really creative & a bit naughty...but I like it because of its sarcastic charm...LOL
^[curiosity]^
this lil vid is kinda scary...that lil jumpy thing...kowai~ [being totally childish about all this!]
^[changes]^
I did not get a chance to watch this until the end before I put it here...hmmM~
*all these vids are made by Lorcan Finnegan; found him by accident when I stumbled upon the 'sweet talk' video...enjoy!*
not up to much these days. After the exhibition we did about breast cancer, menstrual cycle & smoking, I am kinda tired already~ and I am going crazy thinking about the coming exams on early april. It's not making sense, since it is really a long long way to gO~
[a.k.a broadcast yourself]
^[sweet talk]^
this is a reminder to all the women out there to watch their mouths while talking to the guys...One slip and down you gO~ haha
^[tru lav]^
this one is really creative & a bit naughty...but I like it because of its sarcastic charm...LOL
^[curiosity]^
this lil vid is kinda scary...that lil jumpy thing...kowai~ [being totally childish about all this!]
^[changes]^
I did not get a chance to watch this until the end before I put it here...hmmM~
*all these vids are made by Lorcan Finnegan; found him by accident when I stumbled upon the 'sweet talk' video...enjoy!*
not up to much these days. After the exhibition we did about breast cancer, menstrual cycle & smoking, I am kinda tired already~ and I am going crazy thinking about the coming exams on early april. It's not making sense, since it is really a long long way to gO~
...writing while listening to Barenaked Ladies' new album: Barenaked Ladies Are Men [what a nice title for an album, don't you think? and YES, they are men!]...
Comments