...and another day passes
[with me standing still & thankful to be alive]


They said this could be the happiest day of your life. Well, I say there will never be another day like this; that is how much it means to me, due to a lot of reasons! They said to begin with the first thing that crossed your mind. But, I say that the first thing that crosses your mind is always the last thing that ever happened to you and it never is a good beginning...but it always makes the best ending.

How much can a birthday means? It depends on the people around you, of course. The meaning of all this is not what you make of it, but what all the other people think of it. Because, if not for them...none of your days will matter anyhow. Therefore, I thank everybody who made my birthday such an amazing experience that I do not want to alter it in anyway~ I lurve each and everyone of you!!



*the family*
fave people (family)

I summarized everything in this lil artwork that I did...I miss everybody! My elder sis gave me a book: Wicked: The Life and Times of The Witch of The West; which is about the witch in the Wizard of Oz story...such an amazing story!! My grandma called on the eve of my birthday and my mum wished me a few days early. My dad touched my heart and my lil bro & sis wished me thru YouTube...lol



*the party*
19th bday

We had an ice-cream cake with 3 layers, 3 plates of spaghetti carbonara [I admit I am not sure how to spell it...] and party hats!!! There were only 6 of us instead of the usual 11, due to some reasons. But, they never forgot to wish me through lots of other ways~ thanks everyone! here are some of the pics we took during the party which was held at a restaurant called Green Corner...the cake was truly delicious! [nanti aku blanje ko makan kek kt secret recipe, okies? hehe]

19th birthday
^[at the back: Nad, Yue & Dayah...in front: Yam, Naneen & Nahdia]^

19th birthday
^[warna tema: merah & hitam]^



*the song*
Like I announced, the official birthday song for this year is Goo Goo Dolls' Better Days~ hehe...there were a few people who were kind enough to actually sing this song for me! My favourite is of course the one that made me smile endlessly for a few hours after hearing it...thank you very much [sriuz nih...x gelak!] Then there was Da[Y]ue; which made a choir-like cover of that song...arigatou gozaimas!



*the wishes*
For all the testimonials, comments, SMS, emails, ecards & IM...thank you so much!!! I just cannot thank you guys enough, you really made my day! Especially to my bestfriends; Faizah [ko mmg bez!] Dayah [ye, msg ko terang & jelas difahami] Jat [nk letak reminder kt hset jugak!] Kak Syifa [x sbanyer nk tgu!!!] & Mansouriyat [cayang korg sumer~]



19th birthday
^[Life is not about you, it is about the people around you...because if your life is all about you, then it will be nothing but a dull and one-coloured road which you venture all alone and everything looks the same, no matter how long you gaze at it. Only when you have others around, will you be able to see everything in every possible way and the road will start to look like a line of rainbow; which will end in a pot of gold in the other side. For colouring my life with a new shade, I thank all of you. For letting me be a part of your life, I appreciate you with all my heart. For making me feel loved, I love you with all my life...!]^

Comments

Popular Posts