*birthday eve*


The most intriguing question, asked by Dayah yesterday evening as we were walking together as usual. I was stunned for a second and told her the first thing that came to my mind. Of course, the first thing that comes to your mind is always not the best thing to say. For, after you said it, you will feel some sort of regret because you know that there are always higher things to achieve, better dreams to make real and lots more responsibilities you have to take care of. Thus, let's just sort some things out! ^^;;


"Pe azam baru?" tanya Dayah ["So what are your new resolutions (since you are turning 19)]

> read more books...not only medical textbooks which I always feel miserable after reading them because they destroy my imagination and dramatic mind totally...~ haha

> get more serious in studying...no playing around, letting my imagination run wild while facing the book & singing without registering anything that I am reading into mind; 'tis a total waste of time; which I am especially good at! *___*

> stop being paranoid...and start being a bit more optimistic. Somehow, I lost my optimism in the way. Especially when the people around are busy thinking about themselves and worrying about everything; I just want everybody to keep seeing the bright side of things...because only when I see people happy am I happy and the way everything around me is, is just the way I am [totally not making sense, I am confused too! o__O]

> keep my cOoL; I always say this. Thing is, it really means a lot to me that I keep my cool at all cost. Because when I lose it, it gets really ugly even for me. Nevertheless, I feel like I am so much better than the way I am before this. It is kinda like a big achievement if I can keep my cool when everyone around is losing it...and lose it when everyone else is cool *^^*

> Fall back & relax...I want to fall & have someone catch me before I hit the ground


Not forgetting!
> I wanna meet Prince Charming
> I wanna talk to Smart
> I wanna take a pic with Jay Chou
> I wanna watch all the great movies, listen to all the greatest songs
> I wanna go shopping without worrying about money & buying stuff without looking at the price tags
> I wanna eat chocolate, ice-cream & drink hot vanilla at a cafe while reading a great classic novel
> I wanna laze around with my family
> I wanna hang out with my best friends back in Malaysia
> I wanna remember every single day of my life
> I wanna sing my heart out till my voice gets hoarse


All in all, I love each & everyone of you...I just hope that we will find [better days]

Comments

Popular Posts