*- the X factor -*

I was being childish and wanted to hang a Christmas stocking outside my door. But they would not let me. I don't exactly know why but I was adamant...I wanted to hang the purple sock [it had a tear and I fixed it but I could not wear it under some certain circumstances that I am just too lazy to explain right now~] sO~ what I did was; I told them that I would stitch my name on it so I can hang it [I was just trying to find a logical reason and this was the only one I could think of...LOL]

I started the project of 'writing Nazneen on a sock' that morning and I finished it by that night~ haha...It was really hilarious because everyone was wondering what was I doing with a needle and thread in my right hand while holding a sock with my other hand. The only ones who knew the answer were my housemates; and they were too busy laughing [I was laughing too] To tell you the truth, I was wondering what the hell was I doing, too! Because I have always hated sewing [but I kinda like cross-stitching] and never made my bed; and now suddenly I cared so much about this purple sock that had a hole [which I fixed] to the extent that I was sewing my name on it [and not just writing my name on it with a marker] and wanted to make it my christmas stocking [which is light-years away~]

the conclusion: I was just so bored that I did not know what else to do...and I was trying to prove that I can do some lady-work. Not forgetting, no one can stop me from hanging my christmas stocking. End of story.

NazNeeN
^[the outcome: not too neat, really. I'll try to do better if there is a next time!]^

christmas stocking
^[Dayah: Naneen menarik! Sbb die ganas n tetibe dok menjahit~ haha]^

Yup, now is the time to talk about the rose and the little white flowers~ haha. We got a bouquet of rose and it was so beautiful! But we did not know what to do with it. I thought that rather than just letting it lie around on the lil red table, let's make something nice [cuz I love red and the roses were a really pretty combination of red shades] So the rose project started with a bouquet and a glass bottle: I started arranging them in some ill-defined manner and it slowly became a pattern. I managed to make 2 arrangements...hahahaha~ not some pro-like pattern, honestly! Just fooling around...and enjoying myself. One was at the living room and the other at the kitchen. But, by the next day, they were gone and replaced with another neat lil group [they had a nice bow, too] Oh well, life goes on. At least, I managed to take some pics of the before they were magically replaced...

the rose
^[the one at the living room: the roses go around and round with the highest one at the back and middle]^

the rose
^[at the kitchen: the best view to look at it, I think. Not that it matters because it is not there anymore...]^
In the end: flower arranging + sewing = X

Comments

Popular Posts