~ I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes ~

I think it is kinda sweet that there is one day [at least] that the whole world will be telling each other how much they love one another. No one can blame you for confessing your love today because you have the right to [hey~ it is 14th February, ne?] But it is sad if you choose to only confess your love today while ignoring the other days of your life. After all, you have birthdays, anniversaries...all in all, grab this chance, seize this moment and say it out loud: I LOVE YOU!!!!

As for some background of this day, click [here]. So St Valentine is a priest who conducts marriages secretly during Emperor Claudius' reign. The emperor was just fed up with the men who did not want to go to war because they have their wives and children to think of, so he passed a law saying that no one can get married. Stupid, really. Not a romantic enough history, if you ask me. I like the story of Echo & Narcissus much much better.

As for me, today I will be spending 8 hours at the university; with 3 lab sessions to enter. Each session is 2 hours long. A boring day, if you ask me. But that is never a reason to hope you catch a flu so you can stay home the whole day, because lab sessions mean attendance and attendance means compulsory...which, in turn, means I have to go. Full stop.

Maybe one day I will be able to wish these guys a happy happy valentine's day:

aH~ not forgetting, I finished watching Nobuta Wo Produce [hence the face of Tomohisa Yamashita up there] and I like it very very much! It makes me want to repeat high school all over again. High school is when every chance seem possible and all your dreams are so real that you feel like you can do anything. Not forgetting all the energy and strength you have to endure the ups and downs of life. But, most of all, the value of friendship that lasts forever and the memories that are worth a lifetime. To all my friends from high school...I love you people! This Valentine's Day goes to you~

Comments

Popular Posts