~*the finishing touch*~
The holiday has ended and this Sunday we shall start a new term with the same hopes & dreams to succeed~ yeah, it's saddening. But, somehow, I feel relieved that I have escaped the hectic and stressful life at Cairo; I'm back at Mansoura. I am so thankful that I am studying in Mansoura, honestly~ I cannot bear the crazy taxi rates, impolite people, the sound of car honks and the polluted air. Not mentioning, the long distance between one place and another, lots of traveling and no DSL [but wireless is really cool!]...phew! So glad that I am finally back home because I really miss downloading stuff and staring at the download rate while anticipating...LOL
**BUT I miss each and everyone of the girl seniors in Cairo~~~ especially my dear old sis!!! I miss hanging out with you in your well-heated room already! Take lots of care, sis~**
okay...here are a few interesting activities during the final week of our holiday:
*shopping & bowling*


we went shopping at Genina Mall...and we went bowling as well at the same mall. It was only LE10 per game so we just hit it~ Yue had beginner's luck, Dayah was just so lucky and I need to brush up my skills ;) then we went to Stationery World where I dreamed of buying a teddy bear but the price was kinda expensive so I changed my mind. I did buy a few cute lil cards for the Irbidians [the gals got theirs and the guys have to wait for Ida]
*family day*

this year, it was a 3-day event. The first day we had indoor games. I won first for debate, second for chess and we lost at 'win, lose & draw' [but I was amazing at guessing movie titles, go figure~ ahaks!] There was a lecture about medical ethics during the second day; which I skipped because I was too tired~ and it was compulsory for 1st year students only. On the last day we held a few outdoor events. Our group got the 3rd place for netball; I was the keeper, as usual [I cannot play outside the D area, gomen-nasai and I cannot shoot] Overall, the PPG won 3rd place...and there was a special performance by Munawwarah; our own nasyid group consisting of medic guys.
*Hajar & d gang*

Hajar & d gang came to visit Egypt and I wish they had a jolly time~ haha...with all the said & done. We had dinner at a Thai restaurant; Halal Bangkok and she spent a night at my sis' house at Cairo. We enjoyed making Suji cookies~ and exchanged gossips...*evil laugh* miss you gals, take lots of care & all the best in your studies!!
*Ida, Nana & Uncle Ibrahim*
oh dear, no pics~ there was one pic and it is with Nana now. Ida lost her mobile the day I met her at the Egyptian Museum. Nana had lots to say about Egypt; just wait for her update [Nana xnk blaja kt sni~ LOL] Ida does not eat vegetables [amazing~ and she is talL, tOo!] and someone told her that I am 'not-THAT-talL' [yeah sure, I know you are so proud that you are taller than me, understood...hehe] but I had an amazing time hanging out with her!! I am looking forward to meeting her again...maybe at Malaysia, yeah? As for Jat, Kamen, Mando & En.Hata: your lil presents are with her right now...nothing much, really~ (.__.)
*Kak Syifa*
thanks for the card!!!!!!! It is oh-so-cute~ I just came back from collecting it at my juniors' house...fell in love with the card at first sight. I should be the one thanking you, really, you have done so much for me~ knowing you is truly a blessing for me...looking forward to meeting you!
*mando*
I did not make the pic my desktop wallpaper, sorry~ because then everyone will want to look at my desktop for hours just to stare at your macho pose...LOL! you rock, bro...I love the skins you made, especially the one with YUI...hahaha. Here is one of Mando's that he had kindly shared with me:

*tamer hosny*

just found out the tune that I have been humming for a few weeks is one of Tamer Hosny's songs~ be3aysh is a really great song; I love it so much! I have this guy's album at my network so I decided to copy the whole thing and listen to them as I type this [oh, and thanks for the Ryan Adams' & Breaking Benjamin's songs~ you really made my day! because somehow yesterday was not exactly one of my favourite Fridays...hmm~]
*oh yeah, beware if you see THIS roaming the streets at Cairo; I really hate the taxi drivers of Cairo who are forever looking for a chance to suck all the money out of their customers!*

Comments