*- dayah da bomb -*

This is the day when we cherish our lives and the moments we went through. As we reflect back on the years, we hope that we learnt our lessons, got past our regrets and will have the hope & dreams to still live on for tomorrow...so let's wish a happy happy 20th bday to Dayah Midin:
dayah
^[da bomb~]^

--->> this lil lady is a total drama queen~ she can really make a film out of nothing, add hot spicy details to a common story and in the end of the day, she is the one I lean to; whose bed I always invade for my private use and the one I lurve to hang around. Stay cool, live on and take lots of care, dayah~ anyways! She got this really cool dedication from someone: a vid of a guitarist playing the birthday tune [I am like, so~ totally~ jealous!!! hahahahha...!] Hopefully it is truly that someone who played the guitar. Can I make a request for such a video for my birthday too? [onegai2~~~] SO~ we're going to celebrate tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
dayah
^[eat what you crave, wear what you want & enjoy while it lasts]^
::nothing much, really, going on these few days; except that:
> I have started downloading season 3 of House MD
> not forgetting, waiting patiently for Hana Yori Dango 2 to finish
> sOOOOoooOOooO cray-zEE oVer Jay Chou!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^[stole my heart!]^
...and good luck to mando-kun with his album project! I really love your pics and I showed them to everyone~ and minna love it so much. So keep up the good work! But do not forget to study...hehe

Comments

Popular Posts