*~the trapped princess?~*

It was a morning like any other morning in the castle of Iman, the lights were low [even when it was almost 12] and everyone was in their chambers studying; for the exam was the day after. As I was sitting with my door half-open, there was Princess D walking towards the bath with hazy eyes and a dazed expression. As I said, it was a morning like every other morning, the sun was shining at the right place, soon I will be sleepy and start my afternoon nap.

But I was wrong; it was not a normal morning...something unusual was about to happen.

It started with a few impatient sounds. Then there were a few shaking at the door and an exasperated sigh. In the end, the door was moving in and out but it would not budge, it did not open..."Your highness, are you alright?" I summoned her with a few gentle knocks on the door. "I can't open the door! It just won't open!!" I ordered her to calm down and try again. "No~" she whined after trying a few more times. At this moment, almost everyone had gathered in front of the cursed door.
"Maybe we can try using the knife"
"Lets oil it"
"...spray it"
"Find another key~"
"Let's break it down!" [what~ do you think we are in a movie or something?]
"No, it opens THIS way"
"It is loose"
"Thank God that Emily Rose movie did not have any toilet scenes" [Princess D: oro?]

...after about 15 minutes, "Princess D, maybe you will have to pass us the key that is in your hands now" summoned the queen; the wisest of them all. "How?" I asked. But there was actually no need for such an idiotic question from the head enchantress...the answer was a stick and a bag out the window pane. I marveled at such determination and courage to free the trapped princess. I was sure the queen was sick with worry for the safety of the princess; she would not like to sleep all alone in their vast chamber tonight. "Let me help," offered the head general; forever optimistic abour our future in this cold cold world. "We may need outside help," she suggested. "This curse is not meant to be broken by us alone" the head enchantress predicted. With that said, I was left alone to care for the needs of our dearest princess; who was waiting for her prince to come...


The first to try was a king from a faraway kingdom, who brought his mighty sword. But his mission rendered unsuccessful as the princess was still trapped. During his duel with the door, he succeeded in severing the knob and he did managed to solve the first riddle, though the door was adamant...only a worthy warrior will be able to open this. Meanwhile, as time grew older with every passing moment, the guardians' worries increased.
"What if the door remains cursed until morning?"
"Will another come?"
"Is the princess hungry?"
"Thank God that Emily Rose story did not have any toilet scenes" o__O

...so the strawberry & lunch ordeal began. The princess' lunch was passed through the window and thanks to the exceptional skill of the queen; the strawberries were thrown safely across the pits of hell. But, their worries continue for it did not look like another will come & try to save the princess.



"It's almost 1"
"Maybe no one is coming"
"No, no...someone is coming, I hear footsteps"
"Are you sure?"
"Wait...oh~ those are drops of water in the plastic tube" -__-U
"Thank God that Emily Rose story..."
"Those are real footsteps!!!" [totally ignoring the above remark]

Therefore, our hero steps into scene! Frankly, he was no prince charming; but if he is the one destined to free our princess...then let it be? His steps were sure and right. Every movement was precise and making progress. With every turn of his sword, he managed to outplay the cursed door. But, it will not surrender easily for this moment had not come without a reason. Only after the princess herself kicked the door from inside and 'prince charming' [more like...shrek?] pulling from outside, the door gave up. It was no longer useful, its knobs were taken out by the king and the curse was lifted with the joint forces of the prince and princess.


So the princess was saved and the day moved on. Forever are we grateful to the saviour...may his life be blessed forever. As they embraced, the queen and princess smiled joyfully.
...Thank God that Emily Rose story did not have a toilet scene?

**with all the said & done, here comes the winter break; wish me a pleasant vacation, alright? Haha...to all of you who have not finished their exams yet, be strong!!! It will be over soon~ to the one whose Y! Messenger is acting up: stay cool~ and I get to go on a vacation earlier than you!!! *evil laugh* to the one who is in love with YUI: keep on being in love, that is a total blessing~ to the one who is very d rajin wt breakfast & kemas rumah: I'll wish upon a falling-star that your dream to make the house a 'rumah mithali' will come true!! to the cute akak2: you gals are the best~ stay young! & to everyone else, enjoy~~~~~**

Comments

Popular Posts