...It's the 5th season of the year



yeah it's the examination season, after all. Most of the university students are cracking their heads memorizing formulae and slowly adapting to the new meaning of resting. Although, I have to admit that some are still lingering and having the time of their lives by having long walks by the seaside, I find myself struggling [a total exaggeration, honestly~] trying to at least glance at the topics given by our lecturers...LOL~ it's quite a lot. But what did I expect? This is the 2nd year, after all. But, fortunately, on this mid-year exams there will be only multiple choice questions. I find Kamen-kun's newspaper report very interesting...Even the roads are quiet eh Kamen? Nice one~ hehe...So what do we usually do during this time of the year?

*stay at home...Most of the time*
what else is there to do besides staying at home studying and curling up under the warm blanket? But our threshold is quite low if you think about it, we cannot stay at home for more than 48 hours...haha
my room
^[my room]^

*extra classes*
yup, during the study break is the best time to have extra classes with our favourite doctors because there are no lectures to scurry off to and no lab sessions to rush to. So we will have eternal tranquility while taking our time understanding what the doctors are trying to teach us. Best of all, this is the best reason to get off your bed early and get out.
confused...totally
^[I know...*snickers*]^

*shopping*
well~ how can we leave this habit behind? When you stay at home with no reason to go out of course you start to find reasons to open the front door and walk out under the sunshine, right? Haha...I mean, you have the time and the opportunity so why waste it? Not forgetting that shopping is some kinda mental therapy to take your minds off heavy things and let it rest for awhile....wah-ha-ha
city starz
^[that's me...shopping @ city stars]^

*get creative*
last year Dayah & me started sang songs that we learnt at primary school [berkelah di pantai yang indah, ibu ayam dimakan musang...those kinda stuff] cuz we did not know what else to do. Not forgetting we will be doing some extra work at the kitchen, namely baking, making desserts and stuff...watch movies and much much more
gedikzz
^[an old pic...of Dayah & me totally nuts]^

*crazy hours*
this is only me, I find myself staying up the whole night and sleeping mostly when the sun is up during study breaks...because I find studying late at night is kinda more fun than studying in the morning. Of course, that makes me a bat. Last year, if anyone came to my house during the day and asked for me, one of my housemates will answer, "Farah koma" ^^~

*make notes*
lots & lots of notes...and the notebooks will miraculously fill up with all the wonders of science. Not to mention there will be papers all over the textbook, in between pages, sticky notes at the corner of a page and some notes even glued onto the page. Yeah, everyone has their own way of studying and the exam is sorta like a quality check to find out if it is effective.
the whiteboard
^[almost every medical student here has one]^

--->> all I am saying is, this is a random post since everyone seem to be having this examination blues...for some tips: here & here
...and I learnt that jaw is 'rahang' in Malay...

Comments

Popular Posts