*...a dedication...*

^[that's her!]^
This kampung losong lebai haji salleh gal is my new housemate this year and I find her really cOoL!! It seems that she can do anything when she really puts her mind into it; she is an interesting person to be around with. Her obsession includes shopping, gossips & computers. If I had to describe her in 3 words, there are: funny, elegant & resourceful. Dear Nurul Nadiah bt Yusuf, I hope you will be showered with happiness throughout your life and that all your wishes come true. Not forgetting, I pray for your success and may you work hard to achieve your dreams. Nothing will happen if we keep waiting, we have to do something, ne? Lurve you gal~ n take lots of care!!! I now appoint you as the head CEO of JD Corporation...LOL~ [BUT, Smart Private Limited is still mine...kih3]

anYwaYs, as all of you know, tomorrow the mid-year exams will start. The first subject will be, the most considerate and lovable subject of all: anatomy!! yeah~ so wish me luck! I am keeping my faith [ek, mando?] and I hope to pull through with much much better results from last year's...rabbana yusahhiL~
next on the list: Howl's Moving Castle!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys should really check this anime movie out~ it's from Hayao Miyazaki, so it is a masterpiece. I love his works [spirited away, howl's] and the studio Gibli crew [grave of the fireflies...amazing~] This time, it's a love, courage, hope [the usual 3 in 1] story. When Miyazaki does a story, you are surely to find: a guy who is not exactly human, a girl who will find her strength somewhere along the way, some sort of animal with bored looks, an old woman, witches, wizards & not forgetting, a jumping pole...LOL~ I'm not degrading this movie or anything but I am telling you no matter how many times he uses these characters...it is still an amazing piece of work! Kudos Miyazaki-sama!! The combination of Howl & Sophie is one-of-a-kind...Howl is immatured, selfish and always running away. While Sophie, on the other hand, is gentle, sweet & strong. She was cursed by the witch of the waste [Howl is a wizrd, btw] and turned into an old lady. My favourite line has to be: "...I have never once been beautiful in my entire life!" You go, Sophie! [If I was her, I would already smacked that guy in the head and leave]
oops...a bit long, gomen-nasai~ last but not least; here is the latest anime couple that I fell in love with:
^[haruhi & kyon from suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu]^
Comments