~^A Night To Remember^~

It was a night to remember...LOL. It all happened due to the belief that we ran out of gas the day before. That day, it was my turn to cook but the gas tank was running loW~ so I took the easy way out by announcing, "I am not going to cook today!" hehe...
At first, Dayah and me were the only ones that will be going out that night for dinner. But, it turns out that Mufid and Yue were tagging along, too...haha. So~ after Isya' we headed to Green Corner; one of our fave restaurant here~~ I ordered spaghetti, Mufid and Dayah ordered fried rice and Yue ordered some rice that I have forgotten its name LOL. It took some while for the waiter to bring us our food...So we did what we do best; while waiting for our food to arrive: Posing for pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

green corner
^[neen, yue, mufid & dayah]^

green corner

^[bukti suka berposing]^

green corner
^[I was being the villain]^

then we headed for this shop, which we poked around for quite awhile...So~ I decided to buy some stuff before leaving the shop because, you know, I have this conscious that tells me I have to buy something...Since we spent quite some time in the shop. So, it's crazy if we leave without buying anything. In the end I decided to buy:

the pooh clock
^[the pooh clock]^

the lil red ladybug
^[I bought 3 of this ladybug magnet to put on my Care Bear whiteboard]^

Never is dining outside complete without DESSERT~ I wanted an eclair but the waiter forgot my order so I just let it gO...but we had fun here, too~
my buddy icon
^[me & my milkshake]^
el-baron
^[the four of us @ el-baron]^
el-baron
^[Dayah&me menggedikz...straw menarik kan?]^
Last but not least, because I am Farah Nazneen bt Mohd Jais...so I went to my favourite clothing shop: Caj~ I actually bought something...hehe [bila duit bulan 11 nk masuk nih??? siot tol la~~~]

the new jacket
^[the new jacket @ home...don't ask~]^

owh...and I did something out of boredom and to show my gratitude to my housemates that made that night a most glorious and wonderful time~ I lurve you gals!!gang
**something interesting:-



You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours.



You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.



You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.



In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return.


Comments

Popular Posts