Missing~

I'm missing home; the place where:
  • people wait for you when you are a bit late
  • I don't have to think about each and every day
  • everybody enjoys doing the same thing
  • I can just lay around talking with my dad
  • I can gossip with my mum
  • play with my baby sis
  • hang around with my lil sis
  • go shopping with my grandma and my elder sis
  • kick my lil bro around
  • I don't have to do homework, or house work
  • I don't have to worry about other people's dirty dishes at the sink
  • I can sleep in
  • I can stay up late without worrying that no one will wake me up
  • Listen to anything I want
  • I can live my life...

I dunno, sometimes I think this life I have right now is not real, that is why I have to go back everytime. That is what I yearn for...nothing can ever compensate or take the place of your home; the place where your heart is. Maybe you will look at me as a childish girl, or maybe I am spoilt. But you can never ignore the possibility that I am someone who appreciates her family, who wants a lifetime of great memories with them and just cannot do anything on my own.

Everytime I feel depressed, I always tell myself not to. Sometimes I hate being so logical...LOL whatever it supposed to mean. I wonder how do people lose their common sense and ther logics when they get mad or sad or stressed or depressed. Because, for the love of me, I cannot do that. There is always a part of me that is rational. You know how sometimes you want to create a new world, get outta here. But how can you be so selfish to think that you are the only person in this whole universe? What is good for you maybe a disaster to a lot of other people.

For the greater good, be thankful...

Comments

Popular Posts