171206

I'm back~ and there is nothing I love more than talking on and on about this life of mine in Egypt. Haha...the topic of this week is: Reponsibility~ everybody's talking about it nowadays. This is due to the fact that we are seniors and we have some time-managing problem episodes that are as common as hay fever [I dunno~ just made this up] But anyway, the reason that I did not attend our weekly book discussion is not that I woke up late, nor was I sick, neither was I struck by lightning [eh, ade kilat ke kt mesir? mne de...isk isk] and never am I lost and not found. The only reason was that I could not open my eyes even when Fid tried to wake me up a few times and I just could not force myself to wake up even when I was screaming inside my head to make myself wake up. God help me~ in the end, I skipped it and only attended our usrah...*sigh*
I know that we cannot neglect our responsibilities. We have to be responsible toward ourselves, right? Responsible to learn and make ourselves better people. But, it is not as easy as typing it up. Even making up a thesis about it is easier, honestly~ but life goes on, of course, and if you keep on pampering yourself...in the end, you are the one at loss. Because, then you will be floating aimlessly, lost your way and frantically searching for all the lost time. I mean, you just have to do all that, that is your life. How can we go on? We can never run from it...so~ by lots and lots of prayer, tonnes of hardwork and loads of determination, I have to learn to be responsible and live my life. Dot-dot-dot...
Oh~ my digital camera is not functioning...I think it has some bloody problem with its lens. The display is black and I can't see a thing. Everything else seem to be alright except even when I click to take a picture, all that came out is black. Maybe, I'll get it fixed; I just can't find the time! With classes going on forever and weekends are when I am too tired. I have to do some work-out, probably...but it's winter and the air is so cold~~~
Our mid-year exams is coming around...in the middle of january. Yeah~ some of you will say that it is lightyears away. But I'll tell you this: How long can I afford to lose? I mean, should I wait until the sky has already fallen on top of me and 'squish' me flat to cry rains of tears? No way...I cannot afford to linger. I have to get better results from last year's!
Anyway, moving on to something else...is there anything else? I dunno, this is some random thing I write while waiting for the heater...here are some of my favourite lines from my favourite songs:
I know that we don't talk
I'm sick of it all
Can - you - hear - me - when - I -Sing,
you're the reason I sing
You're the reason why the opera is in me...
Where are we now?
I've still got to let you know
A house still doesn't make a home
Don't leave me here alone...
And if you will, I will
Try to let it go.
And if you try, I'll try
Try to let it show us the way
'Cause love is here to stay
Just look me in the eye
This is do or die
And I will stay in love
'Till you say enough
There is no giving in
There is no giving up in love
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
It takes so much out of me to pretend
tell me now, tell me how to make amends...
And I came such a long way
From where you are
Now I'm falling from this star
And I can't forget it
I'm not ready yet
...this is me; the one addicted to chocolate and all my fellow friends are nagging me about it. Scary~ ...and they told me the expensive ones are the dangerous ones... *pengsan*

Comments

Popular Posts