~I dunnO...yoU telL mE~
::Life goes easy on me...most of the time
So [I know, I know...I always start my post with this word] I am tired of looking at the bad side of life. Actually, I am tired of doubting myself at every turn I take and questioning every stare and every glance that I get with my every step. Thus, today, I shall be looking at the brighter side of life by thinking of all the great things and the wonderful people I have around me. My family, my friends and my teachers~ they are forever my inspiration.
::The shorter story: No love, no glory...
Someone said, "Cinta itu ibarat menumbuk punching bag sampai tgn berdarah" & another one went, "Cinta itu ibarat solat lima waktu" and another, "If there is no love, then we would not pray etc...it is out of love" If it is the love of God then of course I am in no position to comment. But love among human? I guess it does give you a sense of purpose...know what I mean?

::No hero in her sky...
Which makes me think of me. I have no hero flying about my life trying to save me from any mishaps or accidents I encounter. But, what I do have are lots of ordinary people that can make extraordinary things happen. Furthermore, they are not weakened by kryptonite and never are they much different from me; definitely no mutated DNA, descendant from an alien race or psychic power. Who needs some hero with illogical powers? All I need is the people I already have in my life right now...thanks, people. Unless, of course...*covers mouth* hehe
::Just like you said it should be; we'll both forget the breeze~
I don't think so we will. It is the breeze that will always remind us of its presence. Like, I will always remind you that you mean a lot to me and I appreciate you for being a part of my life. You are just like the breeze which I will feel while closing my eyes, head up to the sky and smiling.
::The colder water, the blower's daughter, the pupil in denial...
::I can't take my eyes off you...
Because you always make me wonder when will see each other again. I will never question my reliability to you and I hope you do believe in me, too. You make me hope for another minute for us to sit and talk together. Talking to you makes me feel better. Telling you about my day makes me want to live tomorrow...just for you to know that I can make it through, I can take care of myself and there is no way this life is cruel. Because God created life and God is never cruel. You reap what you sow, after all.
::Did I say that I want to leave it all behind?
I guess I did, but you know what? I got over it. I am tired of feeling alone, I am tired of saying that there is not a way out of this without even trying and I am sick of questioning myself. So, believe me now that I say I am trying my best to climb this mountain. So, I can describe to you how it feels~

[inspiration: Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter...Closer OST]
**here is something for all you medical students out there:-
Comments