wHat haPpenEd?
sO~ it's been so long since an update and I am so sorrY~ kak Nad said to update about 'ape-ape jer' so I'm trying my best. Well, I am not that good in random thoughts when reality is not what it seems lately. Anyway, there are a few exciting things happened these few days...LOL
I am planning to go to Luxor & Aswan on January 2007, during our mid-year break. The initial plan was to go to Jordan but we postponed that trip to next year, iAllah because Luxor sounds nearer and somehow or the other, we need to save some money for our ticket back to Msia...haha
On Monday night there was an Ijtima' Tergempar: Dialog PERUBATAN-PMRAM. PERUBATAN: Badan Kebajikan Pelajar Perubatan Malaysia-Mesir & PMRAM: Persatuan Melayu Republik Arab Mesir. I did not participate in the dialogue but I was one of the audience that gave their point of view about the subject they were discussing about. I shocked everybody by talking slowly and 'lembut'. Everyone went, "Lembut nyer Farah!!!!!" Because, at first, everyone anticipated something dramatic from me but I went all anti-climax by giving a calm and relaxed speech. But someone did go all emotional...just to prove that I CAN control myself. Kudos for me!!
I am currently downloading the complete pack for Samurai Champloo~ I love Mugen!! Then, I watched the first episode of D Gray Man; an anime about exorcists and ghosts and demons...quite interesting~ I need to watch more and see how it goes. I downloaded Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind's OST...not forgetting, hearing Snow Patrol's Eyes Open over and over again while studying.
**No new crushes, life is going on as usual, read a supportive note from someone I look up to and still learning to eat less and eat slowly**

Comments

Popular Posts