Just A Random Jot




These few days I am pre-occupied with getting used to the new timetable of life which has changed with me sleeping through all the stages of evolution. Suddenly, I am spending 8 hours at the university; starting from 0800 until 1600 for 3 continous days. Weekends do not carry the same meaning as holidays anymore because there are Smart Circle to handle, Usrah to attend, a few book discussions and studies to catch up with.

Somehow, I end up with the 'morning gal' job in this house...among the things that I have to do: be the first person to wake up, wake everyone else up, not to sleep after Subuh & get ready before anyone else. Don't get me wrong here, I don't mind as long as everyone gets off their bed just fine...but at times you do get tired of always being the one to wake everyone else up. Of course, you cannot deny that normal people do get tired of responsibilities, right? I am just wishing that someone will wake me up one day...*sigh*

Smart Circle is a program that our PERUBATAN just launched. Among its purpose is to help the new students to study medicine and in every gathering there will be some 'pengisian rohani'. Something like an Usrah with a new name~ hehe. So I handle this group of juniors which are amazing because they are so hype and cool...but I still get nervous before each gathering because I do feel unprepared and empty at times. Thankfully, I have my partners which complete me in every session. God help me~

The new 'early2school' & 'time-discipline' policy which I made up to make myself get accustomed to everything that's happening around me right now. It is not as if I did not realize this but somehow I overlooked it and got caught in this haywire of clock ticking faster and faster by the minute and the roads lead to everywhere but the place that I can sleep the whole day. Which just means, I need to get through this or I'm dead meat. Full stop.

Oh and all those dirty dishes in the sink I find almost every morning is almost ticking me off. Honestly, people~ dishes don't magically wash themselves clean, you know. It's almost winter so the water is damn cold and my hands can freeze to death. But, just try to make each and everyone of us happy by doing our role I guess...not that much.

...and there is a new anime in towN~ presenting: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Comments

Popular Posts