Jewel - Goodbye Alice In Wonderland


Jewel - Goodbye Alice In Wonderland
listening to this song, I can't help thinking about the difference between dreaming & pretending. Pretending is when you type 'haha' but you are not actually laughing, smiling when you don't really mean it and act as if everything is perfect when it is not. It is just not real, know what I mean? Dreaming, however, is when you sit by yourself and smile; a sincere smile that you seldom give to anyone else; a smile with glowing eyes and a feeling as if you are flying. After all, a dream is a wish your heart makes, right? Oh, and I am not ready to say goodbye to the Miss Alice in me...

Dean Koontz's Life Expectancy is really interesting to read. It captivates you from the very beginning. It tells a tale of a man who was prophesied to have a number of horrible days. The person who made this prophecy was his dying grandfather who died on his birthday. At the end of the story, you will think twice of going to a circus and be very very careful of those lean flying aerialist...hehe. Read this book, it's unputdownable~

Next on the list is: SPM is today, ne? I still remember that great fall I had when I was having my SPM, I could not walk properly for about a week...*sigh* I promise I will never do anything stupid like that ever again. What happened was, I was late for my modern maths exam and I fell...tsk tsk. Quite pathetic, actually...but that is just life, rite?
**Okay~ back to studies!**

Comments

Popular Posts